The Bluestems are super excited for their upcoming field trip to Forest City Gear in Roscoe on Wednesday, January 30th (we are still in need of drivers for this field trip)! Here are a few innovative projects that manufacturing business has been involved in:
- 2001-GEARS MANUFACTURED FOR SPIRIT AND OPPORTUNITY, NASA’S FIRST MARS EXPLORATION ROVERS.
- 2007-GEARS MANUFACTURED FOR ANOTHER MARS ROVER, CURIOSITY.
- 2017-GEARS MANUFACTURED FOR THE FOURTH MARS ROVER, WHICH IS SET TO LAUNCH IN 2020.
- YOU CAN EVEN FIND THEIR GEARS ON THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION!
- CHECK SIGN UP GENIUS FOR OUR CONFERENCE SCHEDULE FOR FEBRUARY 1
- WATCH FOR PROCESSFOLIOS TO COME HOME NEXT WEEK
- OUR FIELD TRIP TO ANGELIC ORGANICS IS RESCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH
Caught some creative independent work during our indoor recess today!
Thank you Greg Wennerdahl for building us a beautiful new coat rack!
Hope you're staying warm while enjoying this latest chapter of the Bluestems' Dossier!
As always, feel free to email us with any questions, concerns, or even requests for this newsletter!
If you haven’t already… click the link below and join the Classroom’s Facebook Group to get updates even quicker!