Our Parent Club is very important to the Spectrum Progressive School education program and philosophy. The Parent Club organizes spirit-raising events such as Mornings with Mon, Donuts with Dad, Holiday Store, Teacher Appreciation Week, and Fun Fair to name a few. As a parent you can help us help your child in several ways:
- Plan and organize spirit-raising events at Spectrum Progressive
- Volunteer time at events
- Chaperone rec nights or field trips
Become A Classroom Parent Partner
- Volunteer to be your child’s classroom parent helper for special events in the classroom, such as holiday parties.
- Be a driver and chaperone for a field trip.
- Help with the school yearbook, organizing a fundraising event, etc.
- Share a special skill or talent with your child’s class or during an interest group session!
Join the Parent Club. The Parent Club is Spectrum Progressive School’s PTO. Please contact the main office if you are interested. We greatly appreciate the work of our parents to help make events, field trips, and much, much more run smoothly.