We have had to shift our plans for the PTO Holiday Meal & Spectrum Holiday Program this year. This has resulted in a MAJOR change for December 19 and December 20:
- NO EVENING PROGRAM AT ALL ON DECEMBER 19!
- On December 20, PTO will host a Spectrum Holiday Breakfast in Deale Hall from 9:00AM – 11:00AM. If you are planning to come to the breakfast and are NOT part of the crew of volunteers, feel free to come to school at 8:50AM that day. This is not required, we just thought it might be more convenient than coming back and forth or waiting.
- Students will go to classrooms from 11:00AM -11:30AM with their teachers to prepare for the program performance (healthy snacks in the classroom). Families can wait in Deale Hall, socialize, and help with clean up if possible.
- The Winter Program will begin at 11:30AM in the church sanctuary. Doors will open at 11:15AM. The program, Holiday Flight, is where Spectrum Airlines will take us on a holiday tour of world celebrations!
- Dismissal will be right after the program, which we expect to be shortly after 12:30PM.
See you there!