This Week in Preschool, the Wildthings...
- Learned about Earth and Mars
- Practiced number order
- Practiced cutting circles
- Practiced pattern making
- Reviewed letter knowledge
- In social skills, we have been practicing what it looks like to show love through our actions AND what to do if our actions hurt someone.
- Played hot potato (it’s not only fun, but it helps students to follow directions, control their movements, and focus on a task)
Math Mat Bridges!
They asked for materials to make “science experiments,” so they experimented with vinegar and baking soda during work time.
Levi & Alex sharing the contents of their wallets with the class!
Practicing Writing & Spelling Their Names!
Customized ear phones, giant castle cakes, and train ramps: OH MY!
Friends lift us UP!
As always, feel free to email us with any questions, concerns, or even requests for this newsletter!
If you haven’t already… click the link below and join the Classroom’s Facebook Group to get updates even quicker!